Whats up and welcome again to Equity, TechCrunch’s enterprise capital-focused podcast the place we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
That is Equity Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the newest huge information, chats concerning the coming week, digs into some latest funding rounds and mulls over a bigger theme or narrative from the non-public markets. You may comply with the present on Twitter here and myself here — and don’t neglect to take a look at last Friday’s episode that we wound up titling “Th O’s r ptinal, th dllrs r mndtry,“ a joke that if we observe the weekend’s podcast analytics, was a mistake.
However in higher information there was tons to get to this morning, so right here’s a digest of what we talked about:
- Extra good vaccine news is scrambling the inventory market but once more, dinging tech shares and bolstering non-tech shares. This additionally happened last Monday, however was swallowed up by horrible COVID-19 numbers by Friday.
- ProfitWell data on SaaS and the pandemic proves to be largely excellent news.
- C3.AI filed to go public, extra on that shortly on the principle web site.
- UIPath might go public early next year at a $20 billion valuation.
- SpaceX pulled off its latest rocket launch, sending 4 people into house.
- Parler is partially living off ultraconservative cash.
- MindTickle raised $100 million from the second Vision Fund. Its income development is spectacular, at 170%.
- Thoughtexchange wrapped its Series B at a total size of $34 million.
- Pharmapacks raised $250 million from Carlyle. That’s a giant test.
- Make amends for our DoorDash IPO protection, if it’s essential. Here’s our overview, here’s the VC winners’ list, and here’s what COVID-19 did for the delivery company.
Don’t sleep on the truth that our personal Chris Gates is posting Fairness movies from each major episode over on YouTube. He does an incredible job and it’s enjoyable to be on video, in addition to audio platforms.
We hope you might be rested and able to go for the remainder of the week. Chat as quickly as Airbnb information.